- To avoid garbage in, garbage out, we carry out incoming inspection of all raw materials and AQL testing according to MIL-STD-105E standard
- in addition to routine material inspection, we have added denunciation detection to LEDs, which is not common in the peer.
- LEDs detection: For LEDs, in addition to the BASIC electrical parameters of LEDs, size, optical parameters to detect, but also to the LEDs anatomy, testing the composition of LEDs raw materials meet the requirements, including chips, brackets, phosphors, welding lines, etc. (which is not common in the peer)
- In order to avoid waste of rework, increase costs, reduce the hidden dangers of lamp quality, we in accordance with quality standards, in the production process, the product of semi-finished products to test
- In the process of lamp manufacturing, we set up centralized testing work points in important nodes, to test lamps, to ensure product quality.
- Due to the special nature of the LED lighting industry, we lit each LED luminaire for 4 hours without interruption, for aging testing (LED characteristics: in the first hour of lighting the LED, the temperature is rising, to the second hour the temperature rises to the apex, and then began to drop, to the third hour, the temperature is stable, So we do a 4-hour aging test)
Before aging, the assembly and performance of lamp products to test, after aging, the assembly and performance of lamp products to re-check, packaging, packaging and marking for testing.
Before leaving the factory, we carry out spot checks on led lamps to ensure the quality of the luminaires.